Homemade Stuffing (Gluten-Free option)
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- 4 Slices of bread (use GF bread for a GF option)
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 cup vegetable stock or water
- 2 teaspoons Better Than Bouillon (GF, Vegan Chicken style seasoning powder)
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 2 teaspoons fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (add as needed)
- Cut the bread into cubes
- Toast bread in the oven at 300F for 15 min.
- In a saucepan, sauté onions in olive oil until soft, then add garlic and celery.
- Sauté for a few minutes.
- Next, add water, Better Than Bouillon (or GF option), pecans, sage, thyme, and salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the stovetop.
- Add dried bread and fresh parsley.
- Toss gently.