- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine all the wet ingredients + ground flaxseed. Stir to combine.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and gently stir to combine until you have no dry flour patches left. Be sure not to overmix.
- Gently fold in the blueberries, being careful not to break the blueberries.
- Using an ice cream scoop (or spoon), scoop up the mixture and drop them on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- 1 cup powered sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Mix together. Adjust the thickness by adding more powered sugar or lemon juice, until you reach the desired consistency. When the muffin tops are cool, drizzle over the top.