Christmas Spritz Cookies
- Yield: 24 Cookies 1x
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine (Earth Balance)
- 1/3 cup all-natural cane sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Using a hand mixer, in a medium-sized bowl, cream vegan margarine, sugar until fluffy.
- Add the almond extract and almond flour.
- Stir to combine.
- Next, add the flour, a little at a time.
- Form into a soft dough.
- Add dough to a cookie press, and stamp cookies on a silicon mat or parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown on the edges.
- Let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.