Christmas Spritz Cookies are a Christmas tradition around my house. We make Spritz cookies every year. The Cookie Press does the shaping for us, and they look so beautiful. Tie a red ribbon around them, and you have a stunning presentation or a wonderful gift. Honestly, when I make these cookies, I have to pack them away as soon as they cool because if I let them sit on my kitchen counter, they will be gone before you know it:) The best thing about these cookies is that they taste amazing.
Quick and Easy to Make:
This Christmas Spritz Cookie recipe is one of the easiest cookies to make. It only has five ingredients!!! Cream together the vegan margarine and sugar, add in the almond extract (optional), mix in the almond flour, and finally add the regular flour. Done! Easy peasy lemon squeezy:)
My family likes to use a cookie press to press out the dough into different shapes. My favorite has to be the Christmas-wreath-shape as it makes the cutest little cookie gifts, especially if you tie them with a little red checkered ribbon. Have fun with the family and get the kids involved. This activity will make memories that will last a lifetime.
When baking these cookies, you want to look for the brown edges. They take about 10 minutes to bake in my oven, but I have noticed that the cooking time depends on the baking tray. Start checking after 8 minutes, and do not take them out of the oven before there is a slight browning on the edges. This is important because if underbaked, they can get soft. This cookie is supposed to be crispy and delicious.
Looking for More Cookie Recipes?
- Raspberry Almond Thumbprint Cookies
- Cut-Out Sugar Cookies
- Gingersnap Cookies
- Vegan Meringue Mushroom Cookies
I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas. Enjoy these Christmas Spritz Cookies. Happy Baking!Print
Christmas Spritz Cookies
- Yield: 24 Cookies 1x
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine (Earth Balance)
- 1/3 cup all-natural cane sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Using a hand mixer, in a medium-sized bowl, cream vegan margarine, sugar until fluffy.
- Add the almond extract and almond flour.
- Stir to combine.
- Next, add the flour, a little at a time.
- Form into a soft dough.
- Add dough to a cookie press, and stamp cookies on a silicon mat or parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown on the edges.
- Let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.