Easy Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- 3 cups chickpeas, drained (2 cans)
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 European cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 can green olives, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced or crushed
- juice from one fresh lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Optional: 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Prepare all the ingredients for the salad. Add to a large bowl.
- Prepare the dressing, by adding all the ingredients into a small bowl, except the oil.
- Stir and add oil while whisking until emulsified.
- When ready to serve, add dressing to the salad. Stir to combine.