Quick and Easy Sesame Kale Salad
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- 1 small bunch of kale, green or red
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Braggs Liquid Aminos (soy sauce) (for a gluten-free option, use a gluten-free soy sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1–2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Clean and destem the kale.
- Break kale into bite-size pieces, and place into a large mixing bowl.
- In a small separate bowl, add the Braggs Liquid Aminos, agave nectar, and sesame oil, whisk to combine.
- Pour over the kale in the large mixing bowl.
- Message the kale for several minutes, which breaks down the kale’s structure, making it much easier to eat.
- Add the toasted sesame seeds and message to incorporate.