Terrific Green or Black Olive Tapenade
- Yield: Serves 4-6 1x
- 1 can of green or black olives (6 oz. drained)
- 1/2 cup almonds (presoaked)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons capers (Goya brand preferred)
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Soak almonds in water for a few hours. Drain.
- In a food processor, add the olives and almonds and pulse to combine.
- Scrape down the sides. Then add garlic, capers, sun-dried tomatoes, and Braggs. Pulse to make a paste.
- While the food processor is running, slowly add oil.
- Last, add the chopped parsley.
- Garnish with olives, parsley, olive oil, or sun-dried tomatoes.
- Serve with crostini, toasted bread, crackers, or veggies.