Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
- Yield: Serves 4-6 1x
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons oil or vegan margarine
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4–6 mushrooms, chopped
- 12 small bite-size whole mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a saucepan, add the oil, the minced garlic, crushed red pepper, chopped mushrooms, and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Next, add the panko bread crumbs. Stir to combine. Salt to taste and set aside.
- Carefully wash the mushrooms and remove the stem. Place on a lined baking tray.
- Fill them with the bread crumb stuffing. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes, or until topping is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with the fresh chopped parsley right before serving. These mushrooms are best served warm.
- This recipe can be made ahead and baked right before serving.