Almond Raspberry Cookies
- Yield: 16 Cookies 1x
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine (Earth Balance)
- 1/3 cup all-natural cane sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup & 2 tablespoons flour
- Chopper or ground almonds
- Raspberry jam (Click Here for my Recipe)
- In a medium-size bowl, cream vegan margarine and all-natural cane sugar with a hand mixer.
- Add the almond extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour and almond flour.
- Add the flour mixture to the margarine mixture.
- It should form into a soft dough.
- Cover and cool in the fridge for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Next, form dough into bite-size balls and roll the middle section in the crushed almonds. Place on a lined baking tray.
- Make a slight indentation in the top of each dough ball, and fill it with raspberry jam. Each cookie should hold about 3/4 teaspoon jam.
- Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes, just until the edges begin to brown.
- Dust with powdered sugar or drizzle with icing if desired.
- Store in an airtight container.