Vegan One-Pot Mushroom Pesto Pasta
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- 14 oz Bucatini (or pasta of your choice)
- 2 cups Baby Bella mushrooms, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pesto (Click Here for my Pesto Recipe)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Better-than-Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon vegan margarine (optional)
- Fresh basil for garnish (optional)
- 4 cups water
- In a large pot, add the pasta, sliced mushrooms, garlic, half of the pesto, olive oil, salt, Better-than-Bouillon, and water.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cook for 10-11 minutes or until the pasta is al dente. Make sure to stir during cooking time so that the pasta cooks evenly.
- Add the rest of the pesto and vegan margarine. Stir and serve.
- Garnish with fresh basil.