You might wonder why I would spend a video on making simple garlic croutons, but let me assure you, these are no ordinary croutons, they will add a new and wonderful dimension to your salads. In fact, they are delicious just by themselves.Print
- 5 cups cubed bread (about 6–7 slices)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3–4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a pot heat oil and sauté garlic and parsley for about a 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in salt. Turn off heat and add cubed bread. Stir to coat.
- Bake at 375 F for about 15 minutes. Enjoy!
- Store in airtight container:)