Today we are celebrating 6000 subscribers. I am so grateful for every one of you. How about making something extra special today? These raspberry truffles are amazing. Easy to make and such a unique and beautiful treat. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement.Print
Vegan Raspberry Truffles
- 1 cup shredded coconut (I use organic unsweetened shredded coconut)
- 3/4 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- pinch of salt
Add all the ingredients to a food processor and pulse. Divide mixture into small round balls (7g). Chill in fridge.
Melt carob chips (about 1 cup) and add a small amount of coconut oil (about 1/2-1 teaspoon) until you get the consistency you want.
Dip truffles in the carob and place on parchment paper. Let chill in fridge. Enjoy!